Friday, March 04, 2011

New games for the weekend

Well this will be funny to some, considering my post the other day. I got a shipment of new games. Mansions of Madness is the first one, I think I'll let Chris learn the rules and teach me before opening it.

I also picked up Conquest of Planet Earth: The Space Alien game. I'm a big fan of all the Flying Frog games, I think I was one of the first people to purchase last Night on Earth at Gencon a few years back.

Finally I picked up the Tide of Iron expansion. Yes laugh all you want, I have a completest type mentality when it comes to owning games and I have everything else for Tide so i figured why not.

I'll probably get to none of these games over the weekend due to many activities planned for me by the wife but you never know I might sneak in setting up one.

0 comments:

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Blog Archive

Recently Played

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.