Monday, March 14, 2011

"Stealing" from Target

So, I was in Target earlier on a diaper run.

My oldest went with and we did the obligatory run to the toys section.

I always check the discount section there and look what I happened to find:


Knizia's classic Modern Art and the best news. . .check out the criminally low price:


That's right, only six bucks. I'm thinking even if I owned this, I'd still pay six for this any day of the week.

Makes you wonder both why someone would return the game. . .and second why Target doesn't simply send back to their Online Warehouse or realize that you could drop this by 50% and some educated gamer would likely spend that much for a classic like this. Oh well, I'm certainly not complaining. . .

0 comments:

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Blog Archive

Recently Played

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.