Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Updates on things to come

I just recorded an out of the box video for the new Tide of Iron expansion Fury of the Bear so I should get that edited sometime in the next few days.

I'm hoping to have an interview with Richard Berg the designer of the upcoming game Godzilla: Kaju World Wars. Richard has agreed to the interview so I'm just waiting on the responses to our questions.

I have a few other interviews in the works and as these pan out I'll post about them. I took advantage of the GMT coupon and order a few games. The only relatively new one would be Dominant Species. I've heard so many good things about this game and I thought for 50% off it made sense. Also have a P500 order in for Fighting Formations which is Chad Jensen's newest game. If you don't know Chad he is the man behind Combat Commander. I can't help it I have a war gaming addiction and no opponents.

0 comments:

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Blog Archive

Recently Played

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.